1. Member will need to fill.
- CAF (original)
- LOI- tariff Sheet.
- MNP form in case of portability (original).
- Vodafone Prepaid to Post-paid form, only in case of prepaid to post-paid.
2. Along with applicable forms member needs to submit below mentioned documents for each connection.
- Photo Id Proof example: Aadhar Card, Pan Card, valid Passport, Valid driving license & etc.
- Address Proof: Aadhar Card, valid Passport, latest utility bill & etc.
- 1 passport size colour photograph.
- Jio- Jac member card or Application acknowledgement receipt with NOC.
- Case to Case basis.
* Prepaid sim card copy in case of Vodafone Prepaid to Postpaid conversion.
* Previous operator latest bill in case of MNP or NMNP. Customer needs to send sms PORT number on 1900 from number which needs to be migrated from other operator to Vodafone.
3. Member to submit above application with complete documents to Chapter head/ Yuvak sangh.
4. Chapter head will verify and give it to Vodafone Authorised Channel Partner for processing.
5. Chapter head/Yuvak sangh should issue respective sim card to member.
6. Forms will be processed for activation as per agreed timeline for new, prepaid to postpaid, MNP & NMNP.
7. In case of rejection customer will be informed via SMS.
8. Customer needs to call to call to for final activation once activation sms is received on alternate number.
9. For existing number tariff change: Attached letter with Jac card copy, LOI form & Photo ID proof copy will be required.
1. Who all can apply for connections with above tariff?
Member having JAC card or JAC card application receipt.
2.Type of connections on which above tariff is applicable?
- New connections.
- Vodafone Prepaid to Postpaid Connection,
- Migration from other operator Postpaid or Prepaid connection.
- Existing Vodafone Postpaid connection.
3.How many maximum connections a member can apply.
Maximum 2 connections against 1 member, 1 existing postpaid and 1 new or 1Vodafone prepaid to postpaid or 1 migration from other operator.
4.Activation timeline, after submitting complete & correct documents.
Type of Connection
No of days
Vodafone Prepaid to Postpaid Connection,
Migration from other operator Postpaid or Prepaid connection.
8 to 10 days
Existing Vodafone Postpaid connection.
5.What will happen to Vodafone prepaid balance?
Prepaid balance amount will be credited in postpaid bill. Other operator prepaid balance will not be credited in Vodafone postpaid bill.
6. Is this tariff prepaid or postpaid?
This is postpaid (billing) tariff.
7. Other circle Vodafone prepaid or Vodafone postpaid will be considered as NMNP?
8. How many minimum days subscriber should be active on current operator to migrate from other operator to Vodafone or from 1 circle Vodafone to other circle operator?
9. CUG is applicable in which area?
CUG is applicable within circle as defined by TRAI.
10. On which numbers CUG is applicable?
CUG is applicable on Vodafone postpaid numbers under JIO-JAC tariff. Hence member who wants to enjoy CUG should be under JIO-JAC tariffs.
11. CUG stands for?
Closed User Group (Intra calling within group members).
12. What is UPC code?
UPC stands for Unique Porting Code. UPC is used to migrate number from other operator to Vodafone. UPC code is valid for 15 days.
13. What is amount required to come under JIO-JAC tariff?
No amount to be paid for subscription.
14. When does migration take place?
It happens after 12:00 mid night as per standard time of INDIA.
With blessings of
Param Pujya Gurudev Shri Nayapadmasagarji Maharaj Saheb
JAIN INTERNATIONAL ORGANISATION - JIO
JAIN ADVANTAGE CARD - JAC
"Kare Apno Se UNLIMITED Baat"
- Creating a STRONG NETWORK of Lakhs of Jains around the world as UNITED JAINS, who are dedicated to Charity, World harmony and betterment of all living being.
- In present scenario connecting jains with a spirit of togetherness will bring in social security, economic empowerment and overall growth as an united community to all.
- The way our Shravak Arogyam Mediclaim Scheme helped lakhs of Jains to get better medical facilities and financial benefits. We are confident that this scheme would also be helpful in bringing us together and save you money.
Mobile Connectivity (Jain 2 Jain - Inter Calling FREE)
Scheme to enable our Jain Community Members create a more strongly connected network.
- Key benefit of this scheme is that persons joining the scheme can make unlimited calls to all other J2J members for free. Even if we call for 60 minutes per day , it will result approx 800% cost benefit (Within Local Telecom Circle).
- You can save upto 70% in your monthly mobile bill expense.
- Tied-up with one of the best service provider in Telecom Industry “VODAFONE”
- NO activation or registration charges for JIO & JIOJAC Members.
- You can take a New Connection/New Mobile Number or PORT of your Existing Mobile Number.
- Only two (2) mobile numbers can be activated using one JIO or JIOJAC ID.
- Plans ranging from 99 rupees to 1599 rupees.
- With this scheme we are confident that you would be able to reduce your monthly mobile expenditure upto 70%. We expect you to donate minimum 7% of your “savings” to JIO so we can keep on doing such great work to benefit you, our members and our community.
Any Jain Samaj, Jain Sangh, Jain Derasar, Jain
Shravak/Shravika Mandals can also benefit from this scheme.
Get in touch with our JIOJAC Chapter office for group/bulk
KINDLY SMS YOUR SIX DIGIT AREA/PIN/POSTAL CODE to 7710006211.
Example: 400001 and Send it to 7710006211 .
OUR ASSIGNED CHANNEL PARTNER WILL GET IN TOUCH WITH YOU SOON TO COMPLETE DOCUMENTATION PROCESS.
You can also register Online and by viewing and selecting appropriate plan.
our partner Vodafone’s team can get on touch with you for